Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TIME FOR PLAN B (whatever that is)

Do you ever have a plan, and you go and pull the fabric from your stash and you are alllll excited that you have jjjuuuussstttt enough for the project and then you open up the nicely folded fabric only to discover........................ a big chunk is already cut out of it?

Do you go all pirate and yell: aaarrrrrggggggggggghhhh?

Yep, me too.


Time for Plan B.
(shaking head and muttering to myself)

Yeah, it does kinda look like.....well..... boobies.

4 comments:

  1. Nope....never happened to me...ever......ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one that made such noises. could you perhaps alter your design to include this and another fabric with the same colors? I do this from time to time and usually it add more interest to the finished project. there is also a fabric swap group on Facebook that might be able to help you find more of this fabric, esp since it looks like you only need a little bit. I did a shout out on there for some neutral scraps for a block of the week project and got some good feedback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did just that only a coordinating fabric. it will be darling, maybe even cuter than the original.
      these kinda things force us to stretch our creativity. It's a good thing, even if it doesn't,t feel like it. lol

      Delete