It's my turn in the Wicked Blog Hop.
I hope you have been looking at all the wonderful things all these talented peeps have made!
It's been quite the Ghastlie challenge to get my post and project up and running. lol
Let's start at the beginning...
- I got left off the hop schedule
- I took way to long to decide on a project
- I ended up having all kinds of family here and my sew Friday didn't happen for as long a time as I needed it to. lol
- I got the quilt top all pieced and ready to quilt and, much to my horror, I have one row going the wrong way.
- Unsandwich and unsew....oy
The power goes out..thank you gale force winds...not!
With 12" of resewing left...12 measly inches!
Then I realize that my mini quilt is too big for its intended locale
I did manage to get it done!
I am a firm believer that the back should be almost as nice as the front
It has been a Ghastlies kinda day...perfect for a Ghastlies, sans peeps, quilt!
Now go a check out today's hoppers...I am sure they had a much less Ghastlie time of it! hahahaha
My not-so-much-help helper
Gracie Oliver Arts
Quilts by Christa
Michelle's Romantic Tangle
Pink's Sweet Treats
How Art You?
I Piece 2-Mary
Words & Stitches
The Distracted Domestic...me!