Saturday, December 21, 2013

Been Busy.......sewing and crafting

With Christmas day fast approaching, I had to kick it into high gear.

My little corner of the world looked pretty bad for a couple of days



My finishes in the last three days....


Apron


Gingerbreadman


Cowboy stocking 


Look inside!! 
MooooOOOooooo


6 piggie bank gift card holders


All the little piggies in a row


I still need to make two more gift card holders, edge a fleece blanket, get a couple more gifts, stocking stuffers and plan a meal for, hmmmmm, how many?......16? 19? one of those numbers....lol the more the merrier....my place will be the place to be on the 28th...par-tay
If I can, I want to make wheel covers for my hubs trailer too. I am tired of looking at that ratty ol' burlap keeping his wheels from getting a sunburn.

How are you spending your last few days before Christmas and New Year's Day?  If you don't do Christmas, how do you spend your time? 

Surprisingly, I don't feel too stressed, but it isn't quite crunch time yet. lol

1 comment: