Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 28

Wow, it's been a jam packed month. No excuses, just don't have blogging at the top of my to-do list.

Let's see what's been happening......................


My hoop. Lots of new stuff



 A few closeups



It's hot, really hot. Freakishly hot.                               The grapes are lookin good!!


The dot is graduating from esthetician school and the baby girl enjoys a mcflurry 




Still wanting to make something like one of these. 
Got some fabric, got some patterns, need to make some time.
I'm really bad about giving my hobby priority once in awhile. Bad habit.


                  Walked the dog...a lot.                                  Got bit by bugs......a lot.

 Pre ordered my hallmark trek ornaments. Only 2 this year.....bummer

A little water fun (mud for the grand) in the sun. 

 What's your summer like? Projects? Talk to me people.



No comments:

Post a Comment