Friday, August 25, 2017

Week 33

Where does the time go? Wow, 33/52 already


I slowed down on my hoop to make it last, now that I only have a little over 4 months left, I am going to quadrant it out and do more than a few tiny stitches a day to fill it to the rim.


It was eclipse day in my neck of the woods. I ended up stuck on the road but there were plenty of pics posted by nasa and other peeps. I did get to see it through a pinhole box. It was kinda awesome. No, it wasn't transcendent and I didn't want to make a baby at the vega, nor did I cry and treat it like a rare cosmic event. Some people are just, well, a little to in to it.




Got to see my bestie. She lives on the other side of the country. Soooo Fun! 


How I organized my most recent project.  
I am normally a pile-er/jumbler with my threads. It works, but it makes it hard if I find a loose strand and I can't remember what color I used...oy. I think I may try to be this organized for my next big project. I will post the finished article when the showcase has officially opened and I can link you guys up to #sfsnad.


Fetch, anyone? Crazy dog!

What kinds of creative things are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment