Thursday, November 2, 2017

Week 41

Once again, I'm playing catchup with the blogging. I feel like I need to narrow my focus and really make this blog into something. Or, I could start another page or blog and get all specific. That will be a New Year's project as the holiday season in now in full swing.


Made a mini quilt from my sweetwater box.
Even mitered the border.


Some fun bowls from Tupperware. I  love a good halloween sale 


Took over the dinning room table to make some pillowcases for Texas Flood survivors




Halloween fun!





A few more motifs..
Las Vegas, Tom Petty, hair cut, getting stitches removed, Mexico earthquake 

Hoopview


My helper is sleeping on the job


 Pulled out the old girl for a good lube job, a new LED light and a little piecing.


Made a Christmas blanket. Sweater on one side, fleece on the other


New recipe, Spanish Tortilla. Super yummy

We have a band or two of wild turkeys roaming the 'hood. This is the church parking lot. 
They were not afraid. LOL

Tug of war until they couldn't move.  hahahaha 


Somebody is in heat. Oy. Time for a few more doggie pad holder/chastity belts.

She has a chicken nugget sized tail so I didn't have to worry about a tail hole. 
Although, I would just put in a big, ol' button hole to accommodate one if need be.
I keep tweaking the design. I'll get in perfect about the time she hits dogopause. LOL 




 How is your week 41? Any Christmas projects stated? Finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment