Monday, January 20, 2014

HST Layouts

Today I made 84 HST blocks. Tonight, I am playing with layout. It's harder than it looks; keeping color with color and contrast with contrast. lol I had to look away a lot just so I could refocus. 

My first two efforts....


Not really loving the swirl...even if I made it all scrappy like, it just doesn't suit my fancy.


This one I like... a little modern and little classic. I may keep this layout.

Tomorrow I will try a couple more layouts and see which one I like the best. Wish me luck! 

4 comments:

  1. I wish you luck :) What ever you do will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt!

    I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog regarding the Finish-A-Long.

    www.aprilsongstress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so have you started final assembly? which design did you pick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the second layout! The first one, ummm, makes me think 'nazi' . . . Could just be that I've watched too much Indiana Jones lately :D

    ReplyDelete