Wednesday, November 18, 2015

DOOMED

Well, that is an attention grabber, ain't it? LOL

I am not DOOMED, but the new cross-stitch pattern I just got is. Wait, did I type cross-stitch? Yep.

Saw this little beauty on etsy a lllooonnngggggg time ago.
doomed redshirts
I am not a cross-stitcher. The thought of my old lady eyes counting all those tiny little squares....no. thank. you. 
But I just love this little piece of, dare I say it, art.

Wwwweeelllllll, etsy has a way of getting you....that 'what's new' feed, oy. This pattern has been updated in a fantabulous way....next gen...

Cross Stitch Patterns -- Doomed Redshirts Expansion Pack
How could I not? Needless to say, this will be my first ever cross-stitching venture.
I will do the original version first, then a next-gen version. 
Not even sure where to start counting or how to plan the threading...but I will get 'er done!

Supplies at the ready............Engage!
I may change those bright blues out for teal. Noooo, not the uniform blue.


Gratuitous granddot shot

My daughter, who she calls Mo-mo (korean-ish for auntie) wears these footed bunny jamjams.
I know, right...ah-dorbs!

Time to "make is sew"

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! It's such a fun hobby. You. will. love. it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern! Good luck, the finished product will be worth it. I get too distracted and mess up the number of stitches when it comes to cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be me too, but I have to give it a go.

      Delete