Wednesday, April 19, 2017

week 15

Can You believe we are already 15 weeks into 2017? My how time flies!!


This past Sunday, we celebrated the rebirthday of Jesus.

The granddot in her Easter finery


Week 15 hoop view
Lots of new little things


Celebrated 29 years of wedded bliss


Started organizing my floss from clothespins to little flat spool thingies
It's a slow process but it will be worth it in the end.



The have a wall of anchor brand floss. How fun is that?!




Saw this dress on 'Masterpiece' about the Bronte sisters.
Love, love, love the details. I need to make this but I have never smocked. I have had a few peeps mention they would help me, I just may beg them. LOL



Once again. I am a bed burrito in between the pets. OY

That's my week in a nutshell.  Also spent some time in the city where my dot gave me a facial. She's going to Cinta Aveda esthetician school. yes, my whole family are guinea pigs for here. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment