Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Week 14ish


 Boy, time flies when you are livin' life. I am glad I have this stitchy little project so I do a little something every day.








Well, Day 100 of stitching happened this past week on April 10th.
I know it's a cliche, but I did a 100 to mark the occasion.






 Treated myself to some new needles.
I plan on using larger perle and all six strands of floss and I am queen of the tiny chenille needles. My favorite is Pony size 25. Love.



 Hoop view


My friend Karen, of Sewmuch2luv fame, sent me these little beauties.
Soooo unexpected and soooooooo awesome. That pig!!!!


One little closeup of my burned thumb and Jayne's goatee




Traced this lovely design using Saral wax free tracing paper. 
The tracing worked great. the fabric.....yukko. It must be some kind of poly blend and my hands hurt like the dickens after such a short line of stitching. I am sooooo ditching this and getting a better fabric. So.






 Celebrated 29 years of wedding bliss
This is our cake topper and our current anniversary card.


Bed hogs extraordinaire


Easter skirt


Favorite embroidery scissors.


Do you have a favorite pair of embroidery scissors? A they more cute than practical or more practical than cute. I am both kinds, but this pair is fab and functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment