Tuesday, May 23, 2017

week 20

Been a fun and busy couple of weeks. 



Still pluggin away at my #1yearofstitches hoop
Week 20 hoop view




The cat decided to sneak into my cabinet while I was getting something and then I found him trying to get out. Crazy cat!



Made beignets. Easy and yummy and messy.



A little LOVE from down under.




Cahin stitching a little more LOVE
I'm sensing a theme......LOL


A little goofing in Oregon with some of my bible study chicks.


 Somebody turns five this week and had a little Chuck E. Cheese fun the day before her party and then the party. Sleeping beauty was the theme.






Also cleaned my sewing room and the dot cleaned her closet out which means I need to re-clean my sewing room. Oy.

Lots of boring chores and a couple trips to Oakhurst to look at houses. Every time we find something we both like, it's already snapped up. It's hard to house hunt from afar and by the time you get there, well, you know the story.
Looking into building. If the fees aren't too ridiculous (yuba county I'm talking to you) we just may start from scratch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment