Wednesday, May 31, 2017

week 21 and counting

Can you believe the year is nearly half over already? It's true, the older you get, the faster time goes by. I'm tellin' ya.....wowzers!

Lots happening this week. More house hunting and more exploring and a little good grammie time.










Fruit stands abound along the delta. Cherries are in full swing and they won't last long. Strawberries and stone fruits are just starting.

Yummmmmmmmmm is everywhere and I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.



My hoop is growing. 
I've added a fitbit symbol, flag, red nose, 007, road signs, 
and I can't remember what else.





Trying a new set up and added lots of "love" to my project list.




Even pulled out a vintage hoop for this one.



Me on red nose day and my hydrangea is full bloom.



This week has already started with a bang and I hope it slows down because I don't need another emergency room and ambulance ride for a long while. Not me, my 87 MIL and it was totally an over reaction and totally unnecessary. OY and a half!

Hope your week is as exciting, but it good ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment