Monday, July 22, 2024

Tragedy Averted

 Well, it was bound to happen. I have a long term project that I fell WAY behind on. My mom passed and I just didn’t have the heart to continue since I knew her passing would play a big role in the finished product.

I want to enter it in the local fair in August so I thought I should pull it out and try and get my mojo back. 

WWWWeeeeeelllllllllll, unbeknownst to me, my pen had leaked something fierce and made its way to my fingers. Sooooooo while adding my icon to the project, I inadvertently smeared green gel pen on my fabric. Oh yeah, this here mama freaked.

A lot of scrubbing, soap, oxyclean spray, peroxide and rinsing commenced.

I have prevailed!!

Time to redraw the icons that rinsed off and get to stitching!!


                                              The smear



                                               All wet


                                                 All dry


No comments:

Post a Comment