Sunday, December 19, 2010

Impatient? Me?

 Friday was craft night here and with some online buddies. (Karen and Amy) I was up until midnight sewing and chatting.

This was the apron I was working on......three of them!

Front view








Back view. 
I really like the criss-cross strappies.
I don't mind the neck kind as long as they don't tie at the back of my neck; it pulls my little neck hairs....can you say: yyeeeeeeeoooouuuccchhh?











Serger accident with apron number three.
FYI: don't serge late at night.
The repair isn't too obvious, but this goes into the "I can't possibly give that to someone" pile.










This apron has a hidden ipod/phone pocket.
I tested it to make sure nothing would fall out since I couldn't find my snaps. Still can't find those little suckers anywhere!











This one is pocketless but I really needed to practice my embroidery skills; they are seriously lacking. :-)










Oops!! Guess the cat is out of the bag!!  

Merry Christmas ladies!!! 

You're the bomb and a half!


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 



Should I have a giveaway for the one with the boo boo?
.

9 comments:

  1. Who ever the Ho is that is getting that apron will be one Lucky Ho indeed! Awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad! you've been eyeballing that fabric in the background for over a week now. hehehe and you probably thought the mug rug was what I was talkin about. Sneaky me!!
    Guess Ames has yet to read the blog, eh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really mine???? OMGoodness!!! I love love love it.....where is the mailman........Holy Cow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read but it wouldn't let me post...lol i love that strappy back...:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who else can I call a ho and she's not offended???
    So yes, it's really yours and the hidden pocket is really Amy's.
    Silly woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up at Apronista -- add our badge, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I just realized that the apron with the "boo-boo" is mine and that I totally match Karen and Amy! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are you searching old blog posts while you are at work??? And yes, you now match. LOL

    ReplyDelete