Friday, March 17, 2017

Spring has sprung....and Week 10

The back yard is a buzz with blooms and bees




The critters are not so helpful with paperwork.



Week 10 hoop progress


A little gif fun



Using a hobonichi weeks to keep track of my hoop do's



Treated my self to some stitchy goodness.
Variegated perle, silk perle and ribbons, floche, needles, threader...ahhhhhh


Although the weather is getting warmer, I felt the need for a batch of cinnamon rolls.
They were fab and disappeared super fast.


My granddot loves getting facial from her momo (auntie)




I really want to sew but I have a few things in the boring, regular world to get done first....then I am freeeeeeeeeeee!
My #1yearonstitches hoop will have to suffice for now.

What's on your spring to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment