Monday, April 29, 2013

72 years old and still...................

.................going
.................intolerant
.................pretty
.................strong
.................relevant 
.................in demand

I hope I am just like that when I am 72! ha!



This little piece of thread totally locked up the bobbin area, hence the intolerance.
And with help from the hubs and his arms of steel, the hook assembly came apart and got cleaned.
These puppies were made so well and the tolerances so minute 
that little bits of nothing can bring things to a grinding halt.
My newer machines will still sew with dust bunnies the size of Rhode Island..lol
But there is nothing like the perfection of a "straight stitch only" topstitch....nothing.


I put things back to rights then ran two rows of stitching


With no adjustments at all.....perfect

That is why the "perfect portable" will always be in demand.
Now, I have some topstitching that needs to be done.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am thinking about getting rid of one.....hard to choose which since they each have their own personality.

      Delete
  2. Yours looks exactly like mine (which is a loaner, but I love it like it was my own!).

    ReplyDelete