Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tiny Stitches

I have always appreciated the skill and patience required to work in miniature. It's amazing, to me, how people can get such precise details in such a small work area.

After working on something mini myself, my appreciation is even greater. My project, for an up coming blog hop, is only 3" by 2"......totally mini by my standards.

A sneak peek:


Wow, my stitches look ginormous up close. lol  And not so neat either. :-)

Have you ever made something in a "mini me" size?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love miniature things but I don't know if I could stitch that tiny! Whatever it is, I'm sure it's awesome. :)

    Also, I just noticed the Star Trek blog hop button on your sidebar. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your mini creation!

    ReplyDelete