Friday, April 26, 2013

Just Stuff

First off, a big thanks to one of my grocery bag swappers for her 'stellar' bag.....I sent her chickens, she sent me Trek......

Now, this is the way to "transport" groceries!


The whole inside is the Starship Enterprise!! 
Thank you Karen!


Next up, a little sewing for me....and I do mean a little. lol


One of my nightgowns. It has onseam pockets.
In theory, it's a great idea.


In practice, no so much.
They flop around, they get all bunched up, they make me look hip-py and I have no hips. lol


So off they come......


And a little something with linen. 
Still big stitch quilting the baby boy quilt.....the end is near.....so close....yippee
Just finished a little something for an upcoming blog hop(may 12-17)...you'll have to wait and see that.....Trek themed...shocker, I know...............................not!

And if I can make the time, a little something for a steampunk blog hop on May 8th

Let the count down begin......................


Oh wow, the opening is an insignia! I just now noticed that....doy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're happy :) Can't wait to see what you made for the Trek hop. And I can't believe I'm going to say this.....but I can't wait for the new movie either!!!

    ReplyDelete