Sunday, May 22, 2011

Craft it forward-progress

Another Craft-it-Forward Project is done and delivered. She likes it!!! Yeah!!!
Simple enough, a mug rug and a tissue holder. Of course I made the simplest of projects (tissue holder) overly complicated by fussy cutting the fabric, but the sewing was almost too easy. LOL  I will definitely be making a few more of these.

The front view featuring her favorite Disney Princess, Belle




The back view with a few other Disney princesses and all kinds of coffees.


There is even a princess when you look inside the tissue holder. I know, right.....insanity.

Now to figure out why I have sooooooo many different colors of small scale checks in my stash. 
Seriously, what was I thinking?

Only 3 more to go.....what shall I make? HHmmmmmmmmmm

*
**
*

5 comments:

  1. Hey Regena, to answer your question-- Yes! you can totally be a sponsor and not have a shop. You can do it just to help out, or you could always promote your blog if you wanted to. :)

    -Katie
    www.punkprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gena,...you are so thoughtful! Look at all the time and effort you put into this giftie! The recipient is going to squeal with joy! Amazing....as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever recieves this is going to be really happy!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's such a cute set!
    Don't feel bad about the checks - I have half a drawer of pink and very little of other colours. Pink's not even my fave colour!!?

    ReplyDelete