Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No gray for this girl!!!

And I ain't talkin' my hair!!

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
        - Theodore Roosevelt 

Let's all follow Teddy's advice!
Live out loud
Try new things
Fall hard
Win big
Feel deepley

Twilight is not how I want to live my life.
(unless Edward is involved....but that's a whole 'nother blog entry he he he)

OOOO speaking of Edward....good ol' boy Ted Forrester is back in the upcoming Anita Blake novel..."HIT LIST"

3 comments:

  1. I don't think there's any danger of you being confused for gray :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the sweetest thing to say!!

    ReplyDelete