Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Say Hello to My Little Friends

No, I didn't type it like I was Al Pacino in Scarface, but I did think it. LOL
Christmas brought me a few new things to love. 


A new purse. This is a big step for me because I haven't changed purses since 2002.
It's red, it smells of freshly tanned leather. Did I mention it's red?

All kinds of helpful Threads articles in one handy place


A 36" curved ruler. I can't wait to design something with it!!!

Star Trek TOS Season 1.

Janeway

 Santa Spock

This is just the highlight reel. LOL
Celebrating the birth of Christ with family and friends was the real gift.
The smoked turkey wasn't bad either. ;-)

What's in your highlight reel?


4 comments:

  1. I totally thought of it as Scar Face! Lol! The purse is awesome, you can never go wrong with red! The Santa Spock is too funny! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there was definately NO Star Trek in my reel :) I did receive a beautiful watch, 4 pairs of earrings, the cross stitch chart I was hoping for, Red Velvet Chocolate Tea....yes it tastes just like a Red Velvet cupcake!, yardage from Adornit's Long Live Vintage (yippie) and one of the highlights for sure was my Stevia sweetened Chocolate bars from my awesome friend Regena!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the purse in "real life" and she is sooo pretty!
    I had 3 sweaters, 1 pair pants, Bible verse calendar, 3 quilt rulers, candy, Opium perfume (my favorite), thread holder, ribbon holder and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. My husband sure spoils me!

    ReplyDelete