Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What Christmas Looks Like at My House

First off, some homemade goodness. Everyone got to sleep on a new holiday pillowcase. Well, all the kids, my sister is not pleased she did not get one. LOL Looks like I'll be making one more.


Church and the story of Christ's birth.

Dot as a wiseman

The boy as a wisemen

Lily making herself comfy on dot's booty

sleep over!!

Good morning. Oops! The hubs hasn't put out my stocking yet. 
I used Amy's this year. See Karen's Still hanging by the chimney with care?

My niece and my sister

Nephew number 2

Me

Sister

Nephew 4

niece

sister and brother

sister and her son, nephew number 1

oops!! miss fire

my mom

Nephew 3


I didn't take as many pictures as I should've, infact, my brother took most of these. 
I was busy cooking and coughing. lol I was one whupped puppy by the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time at your house! Love the pillow cases. My sister and boys loved theirs too this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun was had by all. It's great to celebrate the holidays with family!

    ReplyDelete