1) A stocking, complete with a tutorial. The tutorial will be for the basic stocking, a spring board, if you will, so you can make it your own. I can't show you the finished product because my swap sister may be watching. Buuuuuuut, I can have a basic one done. Maybe even two, because I will have two extra peeps Christmas morning. :-)
2) Pillowcases.....tons and tons. I finally decided that my niece and nephews will get a Christmas pillowcase, complete with a new pillow, and some $$. Where will I put this ginormous pile o' love? Your guess is as good as mine. hahahahaha
3) Banana Nut Bread. I've got 4 bananas that need to be cooked....NOW.
4) Sign up for the Friday Night Sew In. Hopefully my company comes Saturday and I can sew Friday night. Crossing my fingers
5) costco list
6) shop around for new tires....Merry Christmas to my car. LOL Good bye iPad dream...for now mwah ha ha The big 5-0 is just 1 and 3/4 months away!!!!
7) getting two packages ready for the mail. I want one to leave here tomorrow and one to leave here Saturday. I want some peeps to be happy Christmas morning, not Boxing Day. lol
8) Oh yeah, fill out a to do list.
What is on your list today?