Monday, February 13, 2012

AFTER A 20 YEAR.........

hi·a·tus 

[hahy-ey-tuhs] noun, plural -tus·es, -tus.

1.a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.


Hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go.

I've been home with my kids for a long time and now that college for two looms in my very near future and a grandkid is on the way, a little extra cha-ching will come in handy. 
My fabric addiction isn't cheap either. lol
It's just some clerical work for the tax season, but that is one semester for one child and 56 fat quarters for me. :-)
It'll be nice to update the ol' resume too.
Ready, set, punch in!

5 comments:

  1. You're gonna be great! Have fun today and play nice with the other kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Karen...you will be terrific :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! and don't run with scissors or argue with the boss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. play nice, don't run with scissors....where is the fun in that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the working world. I wish you the best of luck! You will be great! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete