Monday, February 20, 2012

I survived!

Yessireebob I survived my first whole week of work.
My feet were not thrilled. LOL

On a truly happy note, I needed to update my wardrobe from all jeans, all the time to some office casual. GUESS WHAT? I bought three pair of pants (one pair of RL chaps brand) and I was....... get ready......a whole size smaller! I was stoked!

Maybe being on my feet 20 hours a week for awhile will boost my metabolism and I can keep dropping some tonnage?!

Hopefully my next post will include some crafty goodness since I have two baby showers in the next two weeks!

Have a fabulous week!

This is also my first blog post on an ipad. I have to compose in html mode, guess I better. Rush up on my code skills, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! you survived! and most importantly - so did your family!

    ReplyDelete