Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adding to my stash!

 I shouldn't have of done it!!!  I really should be using what I have and saving some money cuz this month with car issues (tires and a tune up), the mil visit (plane tickets) Dot's b-day (benihana for 7) and getting school uniform stuff and college for the boy.......cash is tight.


But I was bad and this stuff goes out of stock pretty quickly


Cosmo Cricket layer cake Circa 1934.......love it!!



 Home Town by Sweetwater layer cake.......love it!!

Now I should get to makin instead of plannin' and buyin'!


I still want some more Adornit Vintage!!! Ssshhhhhhhhh....don't tell, K...but I want some yardage of the flower ;-)  That's for a me quilt!!

8 comments:

  1. You'd better get the Adornit while it's on sale Girlie!!! I'm so jealous that you bought my 2 favs and I have nowhere to use those fabrics.....but I love them so........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny, I just bought the Circa 1934 charm pack and layer cake and I got the whole fat quarter bundle of the Hometown! I love it. We must have the same taste in fabrics. I am making a Swoon quilt with the Hometown and doing a Hexalong with the Circa 1934.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never wrong to add to your fabric stash!!!! Of course I keep promising myself that I'll use fabric from my stash before buying more, but I still need to work on keeping that promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and I can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what I make either!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you just need something for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes a girl's just gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Fabric makes me happy and takes away stress. Perhaps that's what it does for you too... and a month with lots of bills = stress! You were just looking out for yourself! Go girl! Can't wait to see what you make with these! By the way... please check out my new blog: www.sewinglyalong.blogspot.com. You are one of the people who inspire me! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabric sooooooo makes me happy! so happy that I hate to even use it! LOL

    ReplyDelete