I got quite a bit done this go 'round! Yeah me!!
Laid out a baby quilt....it's bold, but I think the parents are bold, so it works!
Mostly, I worked on a mug rug for a swap. It appears I am mailing it a few days late...I got the dates wrong, but it's going out Saturday, oh! that's today!
Pieces being cut and prepped
The blocks are tttiiinnnnnyyyyyyyyyy
My partner mentioned she would like to make a 'Dear Jane' quilt someday, so I based my blocks on a few from that quilt. I only remember that the applique is called Sarah's Tears.
Front and back pieces...all repros from that period!
Not too shabby, ifin I do say so myself. :-)
Unfortunately, the help wasn't much help and zonked out early.....
and right in the middle of where I needed to walk. That darn cat!!
I hope your FNSI found you sewing your little fingers to the bone!
Can't wait for the next one....I'm sure I'll be working on Halloween or Christmas stuff by then.
.....I better be more organized than last year!!