Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lazy Daisy Kinda Day

I am not feeling overly productive today. Sure, I've got things to do...I just don't wanna. 
Which, in reality, means:   I am expending copious amounts of energy to avoid the mundane parts of my day (chores, etc) that would, in fact, take less energy to do. So lazy isn't quite the right word since it takes lots of hard work to avoid hard work. LOL

In honor of having a Lazy Daisy Kinda Day every once in awhile......visions of lazy daisies....








Off to be less lazy...........................maybe.  :-)


4 comments:

  1. Now I want some cake.....thanks Gena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that kind of day last Saturday and it's amazing how much I enjoyed it! Go be lazy-er!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics... especially the squirrel!!! He's so cute!!! I'm in one of those moods today too... although I did get off my but and go buy some fabric. :) Now I'm back to lazy daisying... Enjoy your day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete