Saturday, January 14, 2012

Finished Files and a Giftee

First off, thank you Amy for my lovely mini Christmas quilt. I just may keep it out as a runner for my smaller table.....for the rest of the month!! It's fab-u-lous!!!


Nice, right? She also tucked in a couple of fat quarters and some chocolately goodness!


Now the finished file: 
I made this apron for Anita. 
We are trading some hand crafted goodness. 
She is knitting me some fingerless mittens. I can hardly wait!! I

I've got several projects just waiting for my attention. A quilt for my soon to be born granddaughter (my first grand!), a steampunk valentine and a quilt for me!! Loves me some circa 1934!!
So far, I have been a great finisher this year. In part, I am encouraged by the sew along at sewmuch2luv. All kinds of peeps working together for a common goal: finishing stuff!!!
What can I finish next????  More Valentine's perhaps?
 

7 comments:

  1. That apron is very cool! Love those fabrics! And yes, that quiltie is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the impending arrival of a grandbaby! How exciting! You're going to have so much fun being a grandmother.
    The apron is lovely, I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks lovely, hope the mittens are gorgeous too. I'm doing a handmade trade too, a cheque book cover for some origami flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apron is to cool!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete