Monday, January 9, 2012

Progress!!

Well, today I got quite a bit done. 
The pictures don't show the whole progress, but I should be done by tomorrow!!


Some valentines. I'm a member of the sweetwater label crew and this is the January project.
Right now, they all all sewn and trimmed and turned and awaiting embellishment.


Pieces of an apron. Hopefully, the person who this is for is madly working on my fingerless mittens!! Hint, hint. Just need to attach the pocket and sew, turn and attach the ties.


Something finished!! Burp cloths. 
I know the baby shower isn't for months, but what's a first time gram-gram to do....wait? 
I think not!!

I have bunches of stuff in the wings and I plan on being a finisher this year, not just a starter!!
I hope a few of you keep me honest and on my toes!!
Happy Hobbying!

4 comments:

  1. You finish so much! I couldnt sew all that you do in a month with an entire year! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're on a roll after now being able to sew for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you have been working a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, look at these!! http://croshame.com/2011/12/31/wishing-you-a-very-logical-new-year/

    hehe. ;) -Katie

    ReplyDelete