Monday, September 6, 2010

New header alert!!

Took a little time to play with the html codes and my header. Not too bad for my first try. I would like to get it to take up the entire center area, but I need to add more photos and re-size the header width again. It wasn't as hard as I thought. There are some great tutorials out there if you look hard enough. Wish I could remember where I saw this one. LOL VERY helpful.
Maybe I will take a class on this stuff after I see how I like my "low impact karate" class. That would be Tai Chi in regular people speak.....hahaahahhhhha

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up! When I first looked at the new header, I was trying to figure out why you had Iron Man on there....but hey...to each his own right? Then I noticed Tim standing there in front of him.....too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the cover for a comic called Models, inc. I would love, love, love to get a copy of the issue with this variant cover!!

    ReplyDelete