Saturday, March 31, 2012

The time is near.......

The dreaded tax season is almost over and I will be able to get back to having a lot more time for my sewing and my blog...yeah!!

It's April 17th this year. The 15th is a Sunday and Monday is 'Emancipation Day". A holiday I have never even heard of, but DC celebrates it, so you get two extra days to get those forms in.

I've been temping in a accountant's office this year......it's been busy and it's getting out of  hand now. LOL 
Just three more weeks.....18-24 more work days..........I. Am. Ready.

Oh, my favorite thing: when people come into the office: look you straight in the eye, knowing they have never set eyes on your before, and say, "I'm here to pick up my taxes." (blink, blink.the sound of crickets chirping is in the air) Like I know their name. It's just tooooooo funny.

Now, I have to make time to actually do my own taxes. hahahaha  Lame, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment