Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Are your balls protected?

Mine were outta control! 
Loose and bouncy, never staying put........................it had to be stopped!

My friend Karen knew just what to do....
make a ball sack!

I have recently discovered the joys of perle cotton and ball bubbles.


A basket of balls


Ball bubbles and balls in bubbles


The beginnings of the ball sack. I can't remember the pattern number, but if you can get a close-up shot, you could probably read it on the pattern piece. It is Karen's pattern, after all.

The completed ball sack.


Inside


My balls, safe and sound.


Go ahead and say it, that fabric is way past fab!! The ball bubbles are awesome sauce.
The fabric is Alexander Henry and I got the balls and the bubbles at http://www.birdbraindesigns.net/

My balls are all contained and safe from the perils of  loosey-goosey storage.
Now.....................where do I put my floss? 

:-)  I couldn't help getting a little cheeky. 


7 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard right now! My friends at work are also, we have minds totally in the gutter so this was really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is very cute! by the way i think you used the word balls a lot in this post, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina you are hilarious!!! Thanks for the morning musings! You made my day! I just found you recently and I'm so glad I did! By the way... I don't have any balls to protect quite yet :( ... I know sad... sad... sad!!! However I plan on going on a ball hunt real soon! Watch out balls here I come!!! :D

    p.s. Once I get some balls of my own protection is my number one priority! Can't have those balls running amuck!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a colorful ball sack! I can't wait to finish mine and fill it with balls too!

    ReplyDelete