Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cool Drinks for Hot Mamas Apron Swap

Well, my apron is finally done! I fussed with the skirt design forever, only to come back to my original sketch. Let this be a lesson to you.......go with your gut!!  Hopefully, I learned the lesson.
My camera is having focus issues.....please forgive it. Guess I'll be doing a really good lens cleaning tomorrow.




Lookeeeeeeee, my first ruffle flower.....ever!!
I don't know if you can tell, but the b/w fabric is covered in drink glasses. 




http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! and the flower is seriously awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried about the flower. No directions...I just winged!! The apron needed that pop of something. It's only pinned on so it can come off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Regena, what a beautiful apron, good job!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the colors, fabrics and apron pattern! The flower looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your apron and that flower is fab!

    ReplyDelete