Monday, February 25, 2013

To Boldly Sew.........

IT'S HERE!    IT'S HERE!

My friend Karen is a sewista extrodianaire! She was soooooo apologetic because my birthday pressie was gonna be a little late. Welllllllllllll, I didn't even think about a giftee so I wasn't bothered by the lateness at all. 

You see, she needed a black zipper, but there was a little problem...her car engine decided to blow up and all kinds of life happened.  I hate when that happens, don't you?

You know the ol' adage: good things come to those who wait? It's true, VERY true.

She made me a 'stellar' project bag. "Out of this world", even.

Did I give away the theme yet?  Doy, right! Whose blog is this anyway? (geek flag flying high)

Here it is..............................


See the command colors and some officer type bling


You can't have Trek on the outside without it being on the inside, now can you?
Just so you can get a feel for the size....that is a 7" hoop, a 5" hoop and a 5" pair of scissors
As you can see, there is plenty of room in cargo bay 1


Ahhhhhh *sigh* Ain't it purdy?

I   L-O-V-E   IT!

I need to make a few little travel sized accessories to hold floss and needles and scissors and such.
Hmmmmmmm, I bet I have just the fabric too!  

I almost hate to tell you this, but she can make you one too, just visit her etsy shop. It's a special order.....
If Trek ain't your thang (say it ain't so) she has other project bags that are just darling.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to fill 'er up and get to usin'!

2 comments:

  1. Your enthusiasm just made my day :) I'm so happy you're happy! You are my Trek muse after all :)

    ReplyDelete