Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Steampunk Blog Hop

Welcome to:
 Leslie Rahye's Steampunk Christmas Blog Hop



** It's Steamy ** It's Punky ** It's Christmas **

I knew exactly what I wanted to do, so I searched the web to see if someone had beat me to it........  

Yeeeeeeeeeessssss! 

No one had!! Then I got busy.



Say hello to my little friend..........





All my supplies


The hardest part of all was getting the zipper to comply.

Gingerpunk fun!

Now go and check out the other hoppers to see what kind of steamy goodness they are sharing!!









15 comments:

  1. I gosh woman! That is adorable! You neeeeeed to make more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not until I can get the zipper to comply and not flop around and fight back. lol

      Delete
  2. Very creative and very cool! Nicely done Gena :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable idea! I think I need to try one of these as a gift tag for my steampunk daughter, she'll think I'm cool if I can pull it off! Wish me luck, zippers have never liked me very well. Thank you for sharing such a fun idea. Makes me want to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable gingerbread man ! Love it ! Merry Christmas ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. how adorable. love the use of the zipper, worth all the trouble I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Great Inspiration! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is darling :) Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! So adorable. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable zippy gingerbread man! Love it. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely original! I've never seen a steampunk gingerbread man before - love the idea! It's so clever - and the finished piece is deceptively simple and clean. I just love it - thank you for sharing it with everybody - I'm sure it will be a hit with all who see it!

    Happy Holidays!

    P.S. To get that stubborn zipper webbing to be more accommodating, have you taken small v-shaped wedge cuts out of it as it rounds the corners? Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stinkin cute! Total classic. Happy Holidays! TFS

    ReplyDelete