Can you find what you need? If you are like me, you have a place for just about everything and the other people in your house never, ever seem to put things back where they find them.
I keep trying to teach them about organization, but so far...eh.
Your project for today......it's soooooo easy!!
What are your favorite organizing tips? what it it that you do that is really workin' for ya?
Guess that means I do the project too!
- I use large glass jars for things like pasta, tea bags and the like. They are old Vlasic pickle jars....so they are
affordablefree too!! Up-cycling is green!!
- I have two silverware sorty containers...one for the pretty, matchy stuff and one for the "yes, you can put it in your lunch pail or dig in the dirt with it" stuff.
- My kitchen has almost no storage, so all my baking supplies are kept together in the dining room buffet.
- My big freezer has dedicated shelving: meat on one, sweet on one, etc..
- My cookbooks stay together...always (can you say anal? Sure, I knew you could. Don't EVEN mix the big forks with the little forks either.....I have no words, really!)
Remember, every project (comment in this case) gets you one step closer to this awesome prize!!