Wednesday, May 7, 2014

On the Sewing Horizon.............

I shouldn't have.....nope. I need another period pattern like another hole in my head but it is just soooo scrummy!


http://www.lafnmoon.com/ has some awesome patterns. I have made a few and Joann, the owner, is fab is you have any questions.

Her latest patterns................................. yummmmmmmmm






I actually have a regency dress and corset. They fit well and I am happy to say that the corset will soon be too big (yay me) and I have made this particular corset with a group of ladies as we pattern tested it....easy peasy...even if I did put the straps on the wrong way....lol

I can't wait...well, I guess I can wait since I have another one of her patterns and the fabric is all washed and pressed and ready to go...all 8 yards of it!

I just finished the corset and the undies for the above dress. It's a sickness, I know. LOL  I do not wish to be cured.

I also plan to make myself a dress for this summer and a linen shirt.....crinkly,wrinkly linen...ahhhhhhhh

What is your current sewing obsession?

2 comments:

  1. Ok those dresses look hot and uptight. I don't think I would've survived that era. Can't wait to see yours finished. You'll do a great job!
    My current sewing! Actually getting to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Can't wait to see it finished either :)

    ReplyDelete