Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Swap Apron has arrived!!!

Madelyn was my secret apronista. She gave me just what I asked for: useful and not too frilly. 
There isn't anything in the package that isn't gonna get used!!!
I don't need a thousand words, cuz I've got pics!! Slightly sunburned, messy hair and all!!
I wore my apron for the rest of the evening.  Picked my kid up in it. Her new bf thinks it's hilarious that I wear my aprons out of the house and was a tad disappointed to see me without it earlier. :-)

A girl has to have a statement piece and mine is an apron!!!!!




side A
 

Side B

I rocked side B yesterday and now I am rockin side A!

Look at that.....no puckers in the boobalicious area!!

Thanks Ms. Madelyn!!!
*
**
***
**
*

1 comment:

  1. You look mah-ve-lous dahling!
    I saw this apron in person and the fabric is super cute!

    ReplyDelete