Sunday, October 9, 2011

Christmas project

And it's for me!!!! I know right, I almost never sew for myself. I saw a table runner at the local Delta Valley Quilters' Show and I had to have it!! HAD!! I even started it tonight!!
This is what it's supposed to look like when it's done!




I know, right! Wacky and Christmassy all at the same time!!
Thanks for remembering the show Denise!!!
I am pretty sure I need some yardage of the dots and the stripes (border fabric)
I bought it from the vendor booth: Ladybug's Quilts out of Manteca, CA  (209) 824-0485

5 comments:

  1. It is the cutest thing and I can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and finish it! I want to see your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I am betting that it will look pretty much like the pic I posted. LOL Maybe longer those, i bout a fat quarter bundle too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! I can see why you had to have it. I can't wait to see your finished runner.

    ReplyDelete