Saturday, October 1, 2011

More closet progress

I already posted the closet interior here.  Now it's time for the rest of the room.
Before:


 After:

I completely emptied the shelves and found homes or got rid of all of it; moved the bed; brought in a night stand and voila`, guest room instead of junk room.  The walls are still bare but I am going to wait awhile on that because we may turn this into my sewing room again.  We get too many sleep over guests to not have at least a twin size bed in there though.
Just a little tidbit...the quilt on the bed is 33 years old and all hand done, seams and quilting. Gotta love those late 70's colors, eh?

All that's left are the upper shelves in the closet!! Then I can get to redoing my room, highlighted with, say it with me: Burnt Peanut Red!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment