Saturday, November 19, 2011

FNSI - November with Dooney and Bourke

Well, I got a lot done, but not a lot finished. LOL  Maybe tonight?

I made 8 flirty 50's coasters and 4 gift tag mug rugs. Everything just needs to be turned and topped stitched.

I was going to work on them today, but the Christmas shopping bug bit me while I was taking the man/child to work. Alas, I bought only three giftees.....one for ME!! Bad me, bbbaaadddddddd (but in love) me!!




Now, picture this really, REALLY RED. Now tuck in the long strap.....
Santa hubby doesn't know his shopping is done yet. 
 
.
 Ahhhhhhhhhh

This is the red I am talking about .
I can't even tell you how yummy it is in person!!
I wonder if there is a matching wallet?

I purchased it pre-sale to save 25% but now I have to wait until the sale to pick it up. It's gonna be a lloonnggg 11 days, then I have to wait until Christmas day....maybe....
                                                       

7 comments:

  1. LOve your 50's style mug rugs,very pretty :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love your present. I love red! I don't blame you for buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not normally an impulse buyer but I have been looking for a purse for ten years or so. I LOVE my basket and this D&B is a red croc leather version.......I walked passed it for almost an hour before I caved. Bad Gena.....bbbaaaddddd Gena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to talk you out of it....and you bought it anyways!

    (Good for you!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a productive Friday Night, and terrific mug rugs! They will be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, if that was talking me out of it, I would hate to see what you could talk me into! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute coasters and mug rugs! Even though you didn't finish... that's still a lot to get done in an evening.

    Love the purse!

    ReplyDelete